Thursday, April 1, 2010

A new beginning...

I've played with blogs over the years, usually only utilizing them when I needed to vent or rant. That's not helpful or interesting for anyone and probably not very healthy for me.

Also, over the years, I've kept a variety of notebooks to try to keep track of the things that I've learned on my way to becoming a teacher. Funny stories, interesting thoughts, and activities to try have scattered the pages of composition books and the corners of my notes for the last 5 years. Today, I set about trying to find all those ideas and thoughts but to no avail.

So I've developed a solution: I'm going to use my blog to keep up with the ideas and tips so that when it's time to use them, I'll be able to find them. And maybe, somewhere along the way, others will stumble upon my ideas and leave theirs in exchange for mine.

No comments: